Arctic Wolves HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Wolves HQ

The Fourm page for the elite FPS clan Arctic Wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Rifle Vote and Discuss

Go down 
+2
Silent Creed
Angel of Death
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Best Rifle
G-36E
Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_vote_lcap43%Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
AK-47/103
Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_vote_lcap14%Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
M-4/M-4 CBQR
Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_vote_lcap14%Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
MK-16
 14% [ 1 ]
M16
Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_vote_lcap0%Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ak-74U
 14% [ 1 ]
AUG-1 Styer
Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_vote_lcap0%Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FAMAS
 0% [ 0 ]
K-2
 0% [ 0 ]
SG-550
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Location : 1mile due northeast with my crosshairs on your head.

Best Rifle Vote and Discuss Empty
PostSubject: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Discuss which is the Best Assualt Rifle
Back to top Go down
https://arcticwolves.forumotion.net
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 pm

I think the G36E is the best Assualt Rrifle aslong as you attach the S1 Scilencer to it. The S1 reduces 10% of the recoil making it handle much much easier than an unscilenced one, and it does not effect the number of rounds it takes to bring down an enemy. It is highly acurate and comes with one of the best scopes in the game.

Also, its just so damn sexy, especialy the Valkyrie Reskin.
Back to top Go down
Silent Creed
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Il have to agree with Angel on this one, the G36E is by far the best gun in the game, accurate at all distance and with the help of the S1 it becomes deadly beyond compare. Many criticize it for its hefty rercoil but tap shooting and the S1 can help with that and just practice. It is not a gun for everyone and usualy you have to work up to it else you will end up wasting GP.
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:57 pm

I say g36e and the ak, although the g3 is a bit more of a mid distance gun, it prove superior as a sniper gun.
Ak is good if you know tapping. And thats the only way. It has good dmg so your fall flat on your ass with 3 shots from it. Depending on armor.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:27 pm

true the ak47 has a harder punch but the g36 is more forgiving on recoil and comes with a built in scope. You can also spray the g36 if you have the S1 attached.
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
true the ak47 has a harder punch but the g36 is more forgiving on recoil and comes with a built in scope. You can also spray the g36 if you have the S1 attached.

Yeah got me there. I'm not good with the spray going from left to right. I don't mind the recoil at all.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Lol i fail with the Ak, cant control it at all. Ak103 im ok with though. Most of the time if it comes down to it il take a knife instead of picking up the AK47
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
Lol i fail with the Ak, cant control it at all. Ak103 im ok with though. Most of the time if it comes down to it il take a knife instead of picking up the AK47

You gotta tap. At least once after 7 bullets.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:05 pm

I know i do that with the 36, i just plain old suck with the 47, i just cant use it.
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
I know i do that with the 36, i just plain old suck with the 47, i just cant use it.

omg. thats what happens to me when I use the g3 o.o
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:20 am

Lmao, ak=up and down, g36=side to side
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:24 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
Lmao, ak=up and down, g36=side to side

lol. XD
Back to top Go down
Silent Creed
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Ak47 has too much recoil for my tastes. Perfer the g36, sometimes i use m4 though
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Silent Creed wrote:
Ak47 has too much recoil for my tastes. Perfer the g36, sometimes i use m4 though

m4 is a good weapon. Though it takes no damage (low damage). I don't like to waste time on someone for to long. That beats the point of spawnin them Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
Discuss which is the Best Assualt Rifle
i have ak 103 but i love g36 and m4
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:36 pm

ive never gotten to use the 103, i so want to.
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:45 pm

I've picked up a 103 once. But never killed with it.
I also picked up a black scar. For two seconds. then I got pwnted by who ever was using it. ><
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:52 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
lol nice

I say epic fail. ><
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:07 pm

atleast you got to touch it XP
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
atleast you got to touch it XP

"two seconds" literally I didn't even get to reload. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kryostasis
Private Nub Cake
Private Nub Cake

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:13 am

SCAR-L FTW. Has decent stopping power, excellent accuracy at all distances, and the recoil is easily controllable, especially with an ACOG slapped on it. It is a beautiful balance of all things needed to create one devestating killing machine.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:18 am

Lacks my personal desire for looks, the thing is ugly a shit. Also lacks the stopping power i love about the G36E
Back to top Go down
Kryostasis
Private Nub Cake
Private Nub Cake

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:34 am

My SCAR is not ugly....well it's not as ugly as the K2. Used the G36 for awhile when I first started out, didn't like it because it was TOO easy to be good with it.
Back to top Go down
Itrshm
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 am

G36e hands down! the absolute best! lol good mid range and long range. recoil is ok. damage is good. built in scope! my fav weapon of all. I snipe better with a g36e than I do with a sniper lol.

Ak103 is pretty good i feel like it has less recoil and better accuracy. Then again i only picked it up once and killed with it twice before i got killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Rifle Vote and Discuss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next