Arctic Wolves HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Wolves HQ

The Fourm page for the elite FPS clan Arctic Wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discuss the best sniper rifle

Go down 
+2
Silent Creed
Angel of Death
6 posters

Sniper rifle?
SR-25/SR-25 SANDFIRE
Discuss the best sniper rifle I_vote_lcap33%Discuss the best sniper rifle I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
L96A1/L96A1 GHILE
Discuss the best sniper rifle I_vote_lcap50%Discuss the best sniper rifle I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
M-24
Discuss the best sniper rifle I_vote_lcap17%Discuss the best sniper rifle I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
DRAGUNOV SVD
Discuss the best sniper rifle I_vote_lcap0%Discuss the best sniper rifle I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MSG-90
Discuss the best sniper rifle I_vote_lcap0%Discuss the best sniper rifle I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Location : 1mile due northeast with my crosshairs on your head.

Discuss the best sniper rifle Empty
PostSubject: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Discuss sniper rifles here

Last edited by Angel of Death on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://arcticwolves.forumotion.net
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Alright this one was actualy really hard for me, I love the stopping power of the L96 and when it is equiped with an S1 Scilencer its acuracy is increaded drasticly. Now on the other side of the spectrum you have the SR-25, it has a built in scilencer, and is the most acurate of the Semi auto rifles. Its the weakest of the three but it dosnt really matter since it still takes down the tarrget in one to two shots. The Sr is much better at picking off heavily concealed targets aswell.

However at the end of the day it comes down to, what gets the job done faster. I have my g36 to pick off those tricky targets and with the semi auto jam glitch prevaleant now, the L96A1 is in my eyes, king of the battlefield. Its one shot kill has given it the reputation of the Noob Cannon. But effectiveness is always called noobness in Combart arms, so my vote goes to the L96A1 Arctic Wolf Nx variant reskin.
Back to top Go down
Silent Creed
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:45 pm

Very very close for me but i have to agree with sasha. I spent most of my time on my old account using the Sr-25 but now with the semi auto fire system nerfed/screwed up(dont know which) the sr-25 is almsot as bad as the m24(which in real life this gun is better than the l96, i know, i used it for most of my army carrer so far) but the lack of accuracy for a sniper rifle sorrta ticks me off with the l9, trying to get that head popping up with the l9 can sometimes be near impossible.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Well with the Sr25 fixed, i change my opinion back to the sr25 being the best, accurate powerful 2shot kill and i think it just looks cool XD
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
Well with the Sr25 fixed, i change my opinion back to the sr25 being the best, accurate powerful 2shot kill and i think it just looks cool XD

lol agreed.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:26 pm

lol i need to restart the poll sometime then XD
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
lol i need to restart the poll sometime then XD

XD
Back to top Go down
Silent Creed
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:38 pm

sweet with the sr25 back im gonna start owning again
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Silent Creed wrote:
sweet with the sr25 back im gonna start owning again

One of my friends called the sr25 a spreadin noobie gun. >.> which I've notice I always get shot like 60 times with that thing.
Back to top Go down
Silent Creed
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:58 am

Mainly if you value accuracy and speed, reason people hate it cause its a full auto sniper rifle. WTF
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:18 am

Silent Creed wrote:
Mainly if you value accuracy and speed, reason people hate it cause its a full auto sniper rifle. WTF

lol. true true.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:07 pm

lol, the real sr25 is so much better than the in game one, the m110 is even better than that one.
Back to top Go down
Kryostasis
Private Nub Cake
Private Nub Cake

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:16 am

Well, I'm a member of that MSG-90 cult, i love it. Same ACC as the SR25, better hitting power, slower (barely) ROF. Actually, the slower firing really doesn't make much difference, I can have the second shot back on target before they even realized the first one hit 'em.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:20 am

I tried the msg-90 once, i didnt think the accuracy was the same, then again i was already inlove with the sr25. Eitherr way the MSG-90 does have one great advantage and that is being able to equip the different scilencers. Overall though, sr25 is still my rifle....unless the psg1 makes an appearence.
Back to top Go down
Itrshm
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 am

I like the Sandfire because its got a fast firerate and seems to have lower recoil.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:32 pm

i actualy thought the sandfire was worse, i didnt really notice a aster fire rate or that big of a recoil reduction, but it definately seemed to be a slower recoil
Back to top Go down
killermonta
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Angel of Death wrote:

umm u forgot the arctic wolve one, its the one u can buy with nx points i think thats the best one
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:03 pm

killermonta wrote:
Angel of Death wrote:

umm u forgot the arctic wolve one, its the one u can buy with nx points i think thats the best one
An arctic wolf is just a L96A1+S1 Scilencer reskin, ive added none of the nx items since the are just reskins.
Back to top Go down
killermonta
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: oh   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:01 pm

i get it but since u are arctic wolves i say u should add it on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss the best sniper rifle   Discuss the best sniper rifle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discuss the best sniper rifle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arctic Wolves HQ :: Supply Shop :: Snipers-
Jump to: