Arctic Wolves HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Wolves HQ

The Fourm page for the elite FPS clan Arctic Wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best Rifle Vote and Discuss

Go down 
+2
Silent Creed
Angel of Death
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Best Rifle
G-36E
Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
AK-47/103
Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
M-4/M-4 CBQR
Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
MK-16
 14% [ 1 ]
M16
Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ak-74U
 14% [ 1 ]
AUG-1 Styer
Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FAMAS
 0% [ 0 ]
K-2
 0% [ 0 ]
SG-550
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Location : 1mile due northeast with my crosshairs on your head.

Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Kryostasis wrote:
My SCAR is not ugly....well it's not as ugly as the K2. Used the G36 for awhile when I first started out, didn't like it because it was TOO easy to be good with it.

yea il give you that one, scar is way better in looks than the K2, now the black scar is actualy really good looking.
Back to top Go down
https://arcticwolves.forumotion.net
Annuminas
Private Nub Cake
Private Nub Cake

Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Rifle Vote and Discuss   Best Rifle Vote and Discuss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:50 pm

m416 is a really FINE weapon. tongue
Back to top Go down

Best Rifle Vote and Discuss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2