Arctic Wolves HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Wolves HQ

The Fourm page for the elite FPS clan Arctic Wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
woodenstick
Private Nub Cake
Private Nub Cake

Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan. Empty
PostSubject: Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan.   Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi my Combat Arms in-game name is woodenstick and I'm ranked at Command Sergeant-Major 2 with a K/D ratio of 0.73. But don't underestimate me by my K/D ratio because I'm fairly good. I can even prove it to you guys in a match if you're willing to set one up.

I would like to join Arctic Wolves because I've been looking for legitimate non-hacking clans to be a part of and to relate to (since there's so many hackers in Combat Arms.)

I mainly use the G36E since it is good for both short and medium range. I usually do not jump while shooting because when I jump the spread gets larger(you can tell because your crosshair gets larger indicating where your bullets will go when you shoot.)

Here's a screenshot of me in the game: Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan. Combatarms121

Also my Nexon forum name is bottleoffail, you can check out all the hackers and glitchers I've reported at http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/search/SearchResults.aspx?q=bottleoffail

My callsign (forum name): You can call me wood, wooden, woody, stick, woodenstick, or whatever because I really don't mind what you call me as long as I know who you're trying to refer to.
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan.   Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:27 am

O.o thats one butt load of cash. I got hana for 30 days and I wasted it all to 14,000 gp.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Location : 1mile due northeast with my crosshairs on your head.

PostSubject: Re: Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan.   Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:46 pm

so sorry about the late reply, would love to have ya. Been busy with life, tends to sneak up on meh XD
Back to top Go down
https://arcticwolves.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan.   Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Request to join Arctic Wolves clan.
Page 1 of 1