Arctic Wolves HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Wolves HQ

The Fourm page for the elite FPS clan Arctic Wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intoruductions.

Go down 
+3
Chaosa
Silent Creed
Angel of Death
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Location : 1mile due northeast with my crosshairs on your head.

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Well il start it off.

I am Staff Sergeant First Class SashaAkemi. I am a sniper and mid range assualter. My gear consists of a L96A1 Arctic Wolf sniper rifle, G36E Valkyrie Assualt Rifle, M590 CQB Shotgun, and a Machete. My body gear consists of Desert, Arctic, and Urban camos, a light vest, sports shades and a green beret.
Intoruductions. ArcticProfile2
Back to top Go down
https://arcticwolves.forumotion.net
Silent Creed
Private First Class
Private First Class

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:40 pm

Nice job with the site sis. Well were to begin. I am Sergeant First Class Chris, i am a certified Army sniper and have spent a total of 2years and 7months overseas before being wounded in a gunfight were i recieved the purple heart and the Silver Star. I enjoy playing all fps games primarily combat arms since our one good comp that me and sash share can only handle CA. I was origanaly a sergeant first class 2nd and leader of the clan Silent Batalion(i know i spelt it wrong, im a horrible speller) but after destroying a noob clan 2 times in a row 100-9 and 100-1 and personaly going 67-0 on one of the matches we were falsely reported and ensued banned. I was quite upset but i have gotten over it and am back with an alt account that is now only 1rank below what i was, however i have absolutely no gear lol. Anyways, i specilize in squad based tactics primarily as a sniper but am not afraid to assualt an enemy base. My avereage kdr is 2.3. Dont let the fact that my kdr is lower than Sasha's fool you i am just as skilled if not more skilled as her. I was the one who taught her to play.

I am 29years old been married for nearly 11 years to my beautful wife georgia, i have 3 wonderful kids and this is why i dont not play CA as much as Sash does. I have also been in the army for nearly 11years aswell. I love spending time with my little sister and rerstoring old guns and buying new ones. Between me and Sasha we have restored and sold/dontated over 40 guns 27 of which are WW2 era. we also own nearly 50 guns of our own and are always looking to increase our collection, if you have questions for me feel free to ask. Thats pretty much it for me. Sash make me a cool sig and im good.

SFC Chris M aka Silent Creed
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:43 pm

Lol sure thing, by the way to everyone else my brother wont be having his account in the clan since we share a comp it will only take up space. So we will be sharing my account instead, maybe when we get a 2nd comp we will put him in.

PS bro il get your sig done

Last edited by Angel of Death on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Hey all, I'm Chaosa (Axel Siris) CSM 3.

Life: I'm a indie game developer with no money. lol.
I'm 18 living with my gf and a few friends. I'm trying to get a job... >.> while I'm playing games of course...

Combat arms: As I said, I'm csm 3, I love to just molly whoop someone upside the head with a ump. I have a Military Bandana, light vest, and some mask. >.> I use ak 74 (straight no attachments) with a ump (suppressed and ready for action)

EDIT: Hahaha!! I said 18, I don't even know how old I am! XD 17 lol 17... >.> I'm sure...

Last edited by Chaosa on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Welcome to the Arctic wolves =)
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
Welcome to the Arctic wolves =)

^.^ glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Breathofdawn
Private Nub Cake
Private Nub Cake

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Id like to join your clan...   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Hi, im Jeff...my ingame name is also Breathofdawn and id like to join your clan...
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Breathofdawn wrote:
Hi, im Jeff...my ingame name is also Breathofdawn and id like to join your clan...
welcome to the pack jeff ^-^
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Breathofdawn wrote:

yos!
Back to top Go down
killermonta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: hello   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:57 pm

hi my name is forest in real life im 13 (plz don't comment) im very good game player for my age. i live in the usa and i know more about gaming then u think. my in name person is killermonta (i dont know who monta ellis is but people call me that all the time) i like combat arms as much as i like arctic wolves and just to show my love for it i want to almost always have the "arctic wolve" sniper on me (my combat arms character!) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Well then a warm welcome to our clan, glad to have ya ^-^ and dont worry, age isnt really a big thing, aslong as you arnt n00b XD
Back to top Go down
killermonta
Private First Class
Private First Class

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:08 pm

i know what a noob is and i know everyone here knows what it is but everyone has a different veiw on what a noob is. alien so i wanted to know what noob is to you. to me its a cheap person that can't play right and has to be cheap to kill (camp,glitch sometimes,ect). lol!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Intoruductions. Killermontassigh298138
Back to top Go down
blufoxx
Private Nub Cake
Private Nub Cake

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Hey there!   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Hello!

I'm blufoxx (foxes are in the same family as wolves!) and I work as an IT person with web servers, web sites, and the internet in general (so i know how to get around Smile ). I also do a little bit of general graphic arts in my free time using Photoshop CS3 (Going to upgrade to CS4 when i can).
I used to play as a rusher using close-range assault weapons and heavy vests, but now I am training on the Arctic Wolf sniper rifle and more precise weapons.

My old username was bluufoxx but somehow, that account totally screwed up when i tried to add NX points to it and i had to create a new profile since all of my stuff disappeared. Sad

I'll probably drop another application out on my new account though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiroIsome_GoN2
Private Nub Cake
Private Nub Cake
HiroIsome_GoN2

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Isome sounding off   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Yo, i'm HiroIsome in game and a member of Gaggle of Noobs2.
I don't specialize in any one area, but am a very diverse fighter, changing from close to medium, to long range as the battle shifts. my kit includes an L9 sniper, an M4A1, the military shotty, and the basic knife. Gear includes urban/arctic/desert camo, red beret and medium vest. My rank is Staff Sergeant3

I'm posting here to extend an olive branch from the gaggles unofficially.

In R/L , i'm a recruit poolee in the United States Marine Corps. with a june 15th ship date. see you guys around.

Semper Fi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intoruductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoruductions.   Intoruductions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intoruductions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arctic Wolves HQ :: Bios :: BIOS-
Jump to: