Arctic Wolves HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Wolves HQ

The Fourm page for the elite FPS clan Arctic Wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D Empty
PostSubject: I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D   I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:30 pm

I can't freakin believe it. I am! XD I would do a print screen but I use a laptop, I can't ><
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Location : 1mile due northeast with my crosshairs on your head.

PostSubject: Re: I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D   I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:03 pm

lol il get the screen for you and post it, i think that makes you player of the month hands down. I know Silent made number 3 on junkflea once.
Back to top Go down
https://arcticwolves.forumotion.net
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D   I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
lol il get the screen for you and post it, i think that makes you player of the month hands down. I know Silent made number 3 on junkflea once.

Yay thnxs.

wow. Very Happy epic clan.
Back to top Go down
Silent Creed
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D   I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:31 pm

yea but that was back when all you had to worry about was a few aimbotters in the whole game and chammers, i doubt i could repeat the performence unless it was in a no hack room with noobs lmao.
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D   I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Silent Creed wrote:
yea but that was back when all you had to worry about was a few aimbotters in the whole game and chammers, i doubt i could repeat the performence unless it was in a no hack room with noobs lmao.

lol. Just wait for a patch, and bam you got skillz. Thats what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D   I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Number 5 one waverider. :D
Page 1 of 1