Arctic Wolves HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Wolves HQ

The Fourm page for the elite FPS clan Arctic Wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Location : 1mile due northeast with my crosshairs on your head.

Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) Empty
PostSubject: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:21 pm

I thought perhaps i would show a softer side of me, this poem i wrote when i was going through the loss of someone i loved, its not the greatest but its my heartspoken feelings so bear with me and no flaming on this page, thses are poeple's emotions.

My darling angel, you brought such light to me in my world of darkness
You lifted me out of dispair and showed me what kindness really was
You protected me with your body heart and soul showing me what carrirng truly was
You stood by me throrugh the thick and thin no matter what, showing me what compassion was
You held me up on your shoulders and allowed me to reach the unreachable, showing me what carring was
You left me with a broken heart to nurse as i mourn each day of your passing, showing me what love...really was.
You will forever hold my heart my darling angel, I am yours forever. Love always, your Sash
Back to top Go down
https://arcticwolves.forumotion.net
Silent Creed
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:25 pm

I always thought this was one of your best poems sis, it shows how much you truly loved him, it will always hurt but i am so proud of how well and how far youve come. You will gain your inner peace one day i promise. Till then, well, you know you cant get rid of me that easily you are always gonna be my little sis and im always gonna be bothering you and getting nosiy, tought luck kido.

Chris aka Silent Creed
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:41 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
tarisilme
Private Nub Cake
Private Nub Cake

PostSubject: Re: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Truly a beautiful piece of writing, and it says so much about you, and of course Chris. Let him never be forgotten.
Tar xx
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 2:50 pm

^-^
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
I thought perhaps i would show a softer side of me, this poem i wrote when i was going through the loss of someone i loved, its not the greatest but its my heartspoken feelings so bear with me and no flaming on this page, thses are poeple's emotions.

You protected me with your body heart and soul showing me what carrirng truly was
You stood by me throrugh the thick and thin no matter what, showing me what compassion was
You held me up on your shoulders and allowed me to reach the unreachable, showing me what carring was
You left me with a broken heart to nurse as i mourn each day of your passing, showing me what love...really was.
You will forever hold my heart my darling angel, I am yours forever. Love always, your Sash

you made me cry ><
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

PostSubject: Re: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:19 pm

awww ^-^ im glad you liked it
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Angel of Death wrote:
awww ^-^ im glad you liked it

XD lol.
Back to top Go down
killermonta
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Angel of Death wrote:

wow nice but you seem kinda sesprite u want to make the love aproch it looks like but its seems that your desprite its very goooood trust im not saying its bad but i think you could start it off diffrent.
Back to top Go down
killermonta
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:47 pm

heres my side of poems

i walked down the street and i saw a hobo.
then i said he he didn't say a word.
then he stole my cookie.
then i learned something besides don't let hobos eat your cookie.
i learned that
"friends are like chips, if you eat them they will die"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)   Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poems and other works of litterature(MUST BE ORIGANAL)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arctic Wolves HQ :: Random Stuffs :: Random things-
Jump to: