Arctic Wolves HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Wolves HQ

The Fourm page for the elite FPS clan Arctic Wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying for Arctic Wolves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tarisilme
Private Nub Cake
Private Nub Cake

Applying for Arctic Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Arctic Wolves   Applying for Arctic Wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:53 am

Greetings Chris and Sasha,
My name is Tarisilme, formerly a dragon, in search of Kasumi Takemoto, a dear friend of mine, who I simply couldn't leave behind. Although I am non combat, I would love to join and perhaps one day be an Artic Wolf (hooper263@ozemail.com.au) if you could contact me
Jules
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Colonel
Colonel
Angel of Death

Location : 1mile due northeast with my crosshairs on your head.

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Arctic Wolves   Applying for Arctic Wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:09 pm

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ive missed you alot, im so glad that you still had the site and sure you are more them welcome to chat with us on the fourms. Being a Full Arctic wolf is for those who play the combat arms game, and if you still have that dial up, well i doubt you will be able to even make it into a game room.

Pretty much anything goes on the fourms, just as long as it is in the right section, and well hope to keep in touch.

Angel of Death
Back to top Go down
https://arcticwolves.forumotion.net
Silent Creed
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Arctic Wolves   Applying for Arctic Wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Welcome Tar to the 117th Arctic Wolves Regimental Battle Unit. I am glad that despite you not taking part in combat operations you will be enjoying the fourms as well. We will get some screenshots and videos up eventualy im sure, or just make a facebook and add my sis lol.

Silent Creed
Back to top Go down
Chaosa
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Arctic Wolves   Applying for Arctic Wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:23 pm

tarisilme wrote:
Greetings Chris and Sasha,
My name is Tarisilme, formerly a dragon, in search of Kasumi Takemoto, a dear friend of mine, who I simply couldn't leave behind. Although I am non combat, I would love to join and perhaps one day be an Artic Wolf (hooper263@ozemail.com.au) if you could contact me
Jules

>.> a dragon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for Arctic Wolves   Applying for Arctic Wolves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for Arctic Wolves
Page 1 of 1